Upholstery Leather Care Is Important
Avoid Leather Damage
- Keep your upholstery leather away from direct heat, e.g. radiators, open fires etc.
- Protect your upholstery leather from direct sunlight.
- Never use solvents, abrasives or non leather industry approved products to clean your leather.
- Do not allow dust to accumulate on the upholstery leather surface.
- Keep your upholstery leather in pristine condition with regular Professional Cleaning program. An overall clean and condition every week with Leathertex care products.
Leathertex care products have been specifically developed to make caring for your finished upholstery leather simpler and less time consuming